Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Guest post {fashioned by love}

I'm off on holiday and will be back in early November. Until then, I leave you in the company of some fabulous ladies...I hope you enjoy the posts they have put together!  See you soon! xx
___________________

How do you choose a subject for a guest post? It really is such a responsibility! When Rachel asked me if I could write one for Little Bits of Lovely, I was certainly very happy about it, but at the same time I kept thinking about the perfect topic that would look good, sound interesting, be lovely enough and, indeed, very (or so I hope) Rachel and a little bit me.

And then it hit me - Sass&Bide and London fashion week! It was an absolutely wonderful mix of Australian brand, London vibe (after all I live in England) and beauty.

We often forget about details when watching a fashion show. Frankly I think we are often very limited to what we can see - the back is hardly ever photographed or filmed and details can be completely left out unless we are talking big fashion names like McQueen, de la Renta or Marchesa.

Sass&Bide Spring 2013 collection was full of gorgeous details. Gold roses, statement necklaces, beautiful beaded embroidery and, lets not forget, the origami. One can admire those for hours and it is the finishing touches that gave the Spring/Summer collection a totally new dimension.








by Natalia AKA LittleRus of Fashioned by Love 

7 comments:

  1. Pure gorgeousness--I love all the intricateness, especially the white on white--Spring 13 is going to be breathtaking!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning-- all of them!!! I love the black and white palette and the bits of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the origami details and black and white will always be a favourite of mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the details and geometric lines. You have such a great fashion eye, dear Natalia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Gorgeous!I really loved that pure black dress. Its awesome.....

    ReplyDelete