Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Guest post {peep my style}

I'm off on holiday and will be back in early November. Until then, I leave you in the company of some fabulous ladies...I hope you enjoy the posts they have put together!  See you soon! xx
__________________

Hi, my name is Claudia from Peep My Style blog. I was so pleased to be asked by Rachel to guest post while she is away on an adventure and I had a lot of fun coming up with something LBOL worthy, I hope you enjoy!



I have been a big fan of Dorryce Rock Designs for a while now and I find myself continually being drawn back to her incredible perspex paintings. So, for my post I have decided to create a mood board for interior and fashion based on one of her pieces...


clockwise from top left: chrome lamps 1st dibs, juju hat Table Tonic, amethyst clusters 1st dibs, leopard stools Ivy & Vine, brass knot Kelly Wearstler, coco republic entertainment unit, ibix coffee table 1st dibs and yellow vase Made in Design.


clockwise from left: stretch suede leggings Haider Ackermann, tee Balenciaga, sunglasses Karen Walker, scarf Christopher Kane, python neon yellow box bag Celine, gold ID bracelet ASOS, purple leather notebook Smythson and gold kicks Isabel Marant.

Gosh this has made me seriously consider investing in some art...

For more of my style come and visit me over at Peep My Style

xxx c



4 comments:

  1. Love those leopard benches!! The perfect way to inject a bit of attitude into your space :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh such great style. I agree those leopard benches are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the outfit inspiration and mix of purple & yellow tones!

    ReplyDelete