Thursday, October 4, 2012

Guest post {lanalou style}

 I'm off on holiday and will be back in early November. Until then, I leave you in the company of some fabulous ladies...I hope you enjoy the posts they have put together!  See you soon! xx
__________________

Hi there, I'm Lana from Lanalou Style and I'm so happy to be here on Little Bits of Lovely. Thanks for having me over me, Rachel, I already can't wait to hear all about your trip! ...


 Image credits: 1) Toast tableware, 2 - 4) Hannah Simmons 

Today I thought I'd share some pretty ice cream coloured hues that have been making me smile lately. This colour palette first caught my eye when I saw Toast's gorgeous ceramic tableware in their new catalogue and since then it's been popping up everywhere. I really love this combination of minty turquoise together with a soft pink. It definitely lends towards a feminine feel yet has a slight quirky edge. 

Perfect for the kitchen, bedroom or even your wardrobe. Are you a fan of this colour combo too? I'd love to know!

 
 Image credits: 1) My little Fabric

Image credits: 1) Hannah Simmons, 2) Studio Ditte



 Image credits: 1) Pinecone Camp, 2) We Heart This, 3) Call me cupcake

10 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful post, Lana. Hannah Simmons work is just so pretty, always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post Lana, with lovely colours.
    That photo in the top-right corner went straight to my heart.
    I'm glad to find you here at Rachel's blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I know, I also love that photo, it makes me want to style up a gorgeous tea party and invite some friends over!

      Delete
  3. Absolutely in love with this color palette. I love the way it feels sweet, but not the sicky-sweet of just pastels. It's balanced out with the darker neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the lovely comments! Glad to see I'm not the only one liking this palette. Will, I absolutely agree with you about Hannah Simmons, love her styling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post, Lana! These are my favourite colours, especially aqua and pink. They always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hues...like sherbert!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful post, Lana! I love these colors :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. These colors are just so pretty!

    xo
    Alison

    heartofgoldandluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete