Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Guest post {the peak of tres chic}


I'm off on holiday and will be back in early November. Until then, I leave you in the company of some fabulous ladies...I hope you enjoy the posts they have put together!  See you soon! xx
________________

Hi there, lovelies!  My name is Sam and I blog over at The Peak of Tres Chic.  I am so excited to be here for Rachel today.  Little Bits of Lovely was one of the first blogs I started following, and it's still a favorite to this day.  

With the changing of seasons upon us, I wanted to talk about a great way to spice up any ensemble- no matter the weather- statement jewelry.  Whether it be in cooler weather....




 or warmer weather...



a statement necklace can always work well and leave an impression.
My eye has been drawn to some fab statement necklaces recently...



Which one is your favorite?

Thanks for having me, Rachel!  I hope you will all stop by The Peak of Tres Chic and say "Hi!"

4 comments:

  1. I've been such a fan of statement pieces lately!
    I have to say, when I saw the first one my heart skipped a beat.

    the making of things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the impact one simple (ok not so simple!) piece can give! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many amazing options! A statement necklace can really do wonders to an outfit.

    ReplyDelete