Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Guest post {the short + sweet of It}

I'm off on holiday and will be back in early November. Until then, I leave you in the company of some fabulous ladies...I hope you enjoy the posts they have put together!  See you soon! xx
_________________




Hello Little Bits of Lovely readers! It's Alexa from The Short and the Sweet of It, and I was thrilled when Rachel asked me to step in for her while she is away gallivanting in Spain, Morocco, Portugal, Paris and London...I know, I'm swooning with jealousy too. I was trying to think of what to post about as I was sitting in my living room (which I love, but always have these wacky interior design dreams where I throw everything out and buy life-sized wooden giraffes from Kenya and plush, sparkly poufs). So I decided, maybe I can share what my current vision is for a new living space design. I say current because it changes frequently, but right now I love touches of gold, geometric prints and safari inspired rugs and pillows.

What is catching your eye lately?

Sofa / Mirror / Rug / Geometric Pillow / Zebra Pillow / Chair / Table / Lamp

5 comments:

  1. Love it Alexa! It's all perfection :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love that zebra rug. So subtle but chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'm so with you on the constant design idea shuffling! Love these pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVING these picks, Alexa!!! I have been eyeballing that couch for some time...utter perfection! XO brynn

    ReplyDelete