Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Guest post {natalie merrillyn}

I'm off on holiday and will be back in early November. Until then, I leave you in the company of some fabulous ladies...I hope you enjoy the posts they have put together!  See you soon! xx
____________

Hello! I am Natalie, blogger over at Natalie Merrillyn and I'm thrilled to be posting for Rachel while she is away.

I wanted to share my take on a favorite outfit spotted during NYFW on the beautiful Peony Lim. Her outfit is the perfect definition of transitional dressing, and since we are transitioning to fall here in the US {and spring down in Australia!} I thought this would be an appropriate topic. 


I love the short-sleeved trench, but I would just use the classic trench I already have and roll up the sleeves to accomplish the same look! I love the idea of having simple jewelry and letting the shoes and the bag be the statement piece.



A huge thank you to Rachel for having me!

xo

4 comments:

  1. This outfit is perfect! Love every piece, especially those pumps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit!! I don't know if I could pull off the shorts, though I would certainly love to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Want, need, want, need... Get in my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit! It's pretty perfect!

    ReplyDelete